Make the most of your time in Athens and enjoy access to 7 of the city's top archaeological sites, including the Acropolis, Roman Agora, and Ancient Agora.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Optional audio guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
- Downloaded app
- Luggage or large bags
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Travel date and entry time slot cannot be amended
- This ticket is valid for all ages — however, children under 5 years old and EU citizens aged 6 to 24 years old can also enter for free by going directly to the ticket booth of each site (ID or passport required)
- Please note that the timeslot you are requested to choose refers only to your visit at the Acropolis of Athens.
- The rest of the archaeological sites can be visited without any time slot limitation, within opening hours, with the same ticket.
- Each site can be visited 1 time only and all sites should be visited within 5 calendar days from activation (first admission)
- You can enter the Acropolis 15 minutes before or after your chosen time slot and can stay at the site for as long as you like.
- The operating hours may vary due to special occasions, please check before visiting
- Security checks cannot be skipped with this ticket