Enjoy an evening stroll through Athens without the busy crowds of the day time. Cool atmosphere and amazing views from the sights give this tour a different attitude.
What to Expect
There is a special atmosphere at nighttime strolling the pedestrian road, listening to the street musicians, the monuments look amazing, the evening air is pleasantly cool and most importantly, the crowds are significantly less.
This tour lasts a little over 2-hours but thanks to the e-bike we will have enough time to see all the highlights, take pictures and just gaze at the illuminated buildings... a real joy.
What you will see:
- effortlessly climb The Hill of Nymphs with amazing views of the Acropolis and St.George Lycabettus Hill
- stop at Hadrians Arch, Temple of Zeus and of course the Greek Parliament to watch the Evzones
- Panathinaic Stadium, where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896
- the Plaka, small picturesque streets and a large variety of cafes and places to eat
- along Romand and Ancient Agora, Tempe of Hephaestus and Sto of Attalos
- Tour guide
- Bottled water
- Electric bike
53 Apostolou Pavlou Street Athens (30 meters from Thissio Metro Station) right behind the small park left from the station
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes