Discover the islands of Agistri, Moni or Metopi, and Aegina on a full-day cruise onboard a wooden ship from Athens. Enjoy a traditional Greek buffet lunch and unlimited drinks as you explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Your driver will pick you up between 7:40 AM and 8:10 AM.
Select participants and date
The boat is located near the Olympiacos offices in Piraeus. Simply follow the road downwards, and you'll spot it at the end of the platform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The time of arrival and departure might vary from the stated schedule. For the safety and well-being of passengers and crew, the captain reserves the right to alter the route and schedule
- The tour is subject to good weather conditions. If adverse weather leads to a cancellation, you'll have the option of rescheduling or receiving a full refund
- If the weather conditions or availability at Moni are not suitable you will visit another small island named "Metopi". This islet spans a mere one nautical mile and boasts stunning turquoise shallow waters, a pristine white sandy shore, and sparse vineyards that add a touch of green to its landscape