See and learn about the most significant monument in Greece on a group tour or more intimate private experience. Visit the new Acropolis Museum and marvel at findings from this archaeological site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Acropolis metro station opposite the Capital Exchange Acropoli (Makrigianni 7 Office). If coming by metro you will leave at the exit for Makriyianni/Dionysiou Arepagitou). Your guide will be standing next to the Metro sign, on the Makrigianni pedestrian walkway, holding a white and light blue “Athenian Tours” sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There is no skip-the-line separate entrance to the Acropolis
- No one can skip the lines to enter the Acropolis, only the line to purchase tickets
- The tour lasts 3 to 4 hours, depending on the group's pace and weather conditions
- In an effort to avoid any kind of discomfort, guides may change the order of the sites you may visit
- If you choose the without tickets option, you will need to purchase Acropolis and Museum entry tickets at least one day before the tour, by choosing also the appropriate time slots
- If you do not purchase ahead of arrival, bear in mind that we can only supply full-priced adult entry tickets at the meeting point, paid in cash
- In case you want to buy the tickets from us, you should have informed us several days before the tour
- Please note: On days when the Acropolis or Acropolis Museum offers free entry, our tour prices are adjusted accordingly, ensuring you are not charged for these complimentary tickets.
- This tour/activity may have a maximum of 22 travelers