Enjoy your time by visiting Lake Manyara National Park, the famous tree climbing lions and the beautiful lake. You will get a chance to explore and experience wildlife nature for only one day.
What to Expect
Your day tour begins with your hotel pickup in the morning, followed by a pleasant drive westwards to Lake Manyara National Park. First of all, enjoy this morning with an introduction to northern Tanzanian culture, taking a short break at fascinating Mto wa Mbu village. Incredibly, this 'village' is actually home to over eighteen thousand inhabitants, drawn from 120 different tribes.
Lake Manyara is rightly famous for its tree-climbing lions, but they're far from the only highlight: by the end of an exhilarating afternoon, you could easily have spotted elephant, hippo, wildebeest, buffalo and giraffe, plus many other species. Pink-hued flamingos, one of 400 bird species recorded here, provide a splash of color. Late afternoon drive back to your hotel in Arusha.
- Lunch Box
- English-speaking driver guide
- Transport based on a 4x4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing
- Allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Activities as per the Itinerary
- Bottle of water
- Government taxes
What's Not Included
- Extras i.e. drinks, telephone etc
- International flight
- Any accommodation
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Departure tax
- Tips to the driver/guide (highly recommended)
- Travel insurance