Discover the most important places in Tenerife with these amazing VIP jeep tours.
What to Expect
Ride along in one of these magnificent safari tours with authentic 4WD jeeps, and discover the most beautiful and hidden spots in Tenerife. Choose the route you like the most and enjoy a wonderful eye-opening experience.
VIP Island Tour
Discover the most emblematic sites in Tenerife in one day. Take a route to the hidden treasures of the island: the volcano Teide, the Masca region, the Isla Baja, Oratava Valley, the National Park Teide and of course a stop for lunch with typical canary specialties.
Anaga is surely one of the most impressive places in Tenerife. This spectacular volcanic landscape has one of the largest laurel forests in the world; a unique protected natural reserve. Some of the most important towns on the island lay right behind this region: La Laguna, a town declared world heritage, and the capital Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
This VIP route takes you to several volcanic landscapes, such as the Oratava Valley, the Teide and Pico Viejo. The eruptions of the volcanoes in these regions shaped the island and provided some spectacular sites such as Malpais, an amazing moonlike landscape. You will be taken to the very heart of the Natural Reserve to see the hidden jewels of the island.
Experience something different and feel like a VIP in the jeeps while visiting Tenerife’s most important attractions.
- Jeep Safari
- Professional drivers
- Certified guides
- Pick-up (pick-up at your hotel or nearby meeting point)
What's Not Included
- Any other additions not mentioned in inclusions
Know Before You Go
• Please give your hotel's address in order to assign you to the nearest meeting point.
• You will receive all details concerning the pick-up point with the booking confirmation
• Jet Ski circuit experience
• Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
• Please bring sunscreen, water and a small snack
• It is recommended to bring a camera
• Please note, pick-up is available from South Tenerife only