Tenerife Scuba Diving for Certified DiversProduct ID: 3595
From £52 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceTransport to and from your hotel/apartment on the south-west coast of Tenerife
- Explore wrecks, reefs and swimtroughs on the south/eastern half of Tenerife
- Splash around in the shallow bay of Abades
- Take long dives in small groups
- Discover volcanic rock formations
- Look out for turtles, seahorses, rays and angelsharks
- Choose from more than 20 dive sites
There are over 20 dive sites for all levels to explore, covering the south/eastern half of the island. Scooter, wreck, night, cavern, turtle, and deep dives are all possible. Some of the sites are reachable right off the beach of Abades, or within a 20-minute drive by minivan.
Long dives, with an average 1-hour bottom time, are conducted in small groups per level. Equipment rental is possible on site, or feel free to bring your own.
Among the many highlights you might see are volcanic rock formations covered with black corals, red gorgons, colourful anemones and algae.
Free underwater pictures are available, and it is possible to make 1, 2 or 3 dives a day, with at least 1-hour surface interval in between, to enjoy some lunch or relax on the beach. There are dozens of nearby restaurants, serving traditional Spanish food, as well as International cuisine.
You can also snorkel as much as you like from the beach. You will see schools of colorful fish just below the surface as you splash about in the refreshing bay. Look out too for octopus, turtle, and seahorse.
- 2 dives
- Tanks, weights
- Transfer to the dive sites
- Transport to and from your hotel/apartment on the south-west coast of Tenerife
- Mask, snorkel, boots, fins
- BCD, regulator, dive computer, underwater scooter, underwater light
- Camera rental
Abades is located half-way between Santa Cruz and Las Americas, exit 42 on the TF1. Meet on the square surrounded with restaurants and facing the beach. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 3595