Full-Day Scuba Diving in Tenerife from Abades Beach
From £69 per personBook now
- Discover the beauty just below the surface of the water in Tenerife with a 45-minute snorkel tour
- Enjoy a scuba dive from a protected beach that is perfect for first time divers
- Get personal attention with a maximum of 2 persons per instructor
- Bring all the family, even if they don't want to dive, to relax on a beautiful sandy beach
- Enjoy full-day access to snorkel equipment and snorkel as much as you like during the day
- Break for a typical Spanish lunch or hamburger, in between your snorkel and dive experience, from one of the many nearby restaurants
When you arrive at the dive center in Abades in the morning, you will be provided with your new outfits and equipment for the day, including a wetsuit, mask, fins and a snorkel. This material is yours for the entire day, so you can go snorkeling as much as you like from the beach.
You will then get an introduction to an amazing underwater world during a 45-minute guided snorkel tour. See schools of colorful fish just below the surface as you splash about in the refreshing bay.
Break for lunch on your own. There are dozens of nearby restaurants, serving traditional Spanish food, as well as International cuisine.
In the afternoon you will be transported to another world, and experience how it feels to breath underwater. You will also discover what it feels like to be completely weightless, as once you have donned your scuba tank and descended to a maximum depth of 26 feet (8 meters) that is precisely how you will feel.
No previous experience is needed for this dive adventure to explore the beautiful house reef. You will see sleeping octopus, and be followed by schools of inquisitive fish of a huge variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. If you are lucky, you might see a seahorse, or come face to face with a turtle.
Half-day adventures are also available if you are pushed for time, and want to try diving with no snorkeling.
- Diving and snorkeling gear
- Snorkel guide and dive instructor
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the south of Tenerife
- Underwater pictures
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels in south Tenerife. If you prefer to arrive by your transport, meet at Abades Square, exit 42 in the direction of Santa Cruz on the TF1 (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 3591