Discover the history and beauty of Dordogne on this private full-day tour tailor-made to suit your interests. See many castles scattered along the lazy weaving river, visit the famous prehistoric caves in Les Eyzies, and explore charming medieval towns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel in Bordeaux, Bergerac, Sarlat, Cahors, Agen, Toulouse, Tours, Limoges, or at the railway station or airport.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a tailor-made private tour of Dordogne with your personal guide – you decide what you want to see
- Discover the beauty and history of Dordogne and return home with spectacular memories of a marvelous adventure
- Visit Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil, home to the prehistoric caves of Lascaux Caverns and Grottes de Cougnac
- Admire the beautifully restored stone buildings in the medieval town of Sarlat-la-Canéda
- Visit many castles in the region including Château de Rocamadour, Château de Castelnaud-la-Chapelle, Château de Beynac, and Château des Milandes
- Explore the Bastide village of Domme, where many of the Knights Templar were imprisoned
- Visit the Jardins de Marqueyssac, an amazing garden filled with panoramic views over the Dordogne River
- Private, multilingual driver/guide
- All the tolls, parking fees, and fuel charges
- Admission fees for castles, museums, etc.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Hiking shoes