Aqaba - Petra and The Dead SeaProduct ID: 74116
From £202 per personBook now
- Visit the ancient city of Petra
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Immerse yourself in the adventure of walking along the narrow gorge
formations of the rocks. The site is huge and contains hundreds of elaborated rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theaters, temples, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets.
Then proceed direct to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman. It's one of the most spectacular natural, spiritual landscapes in the world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world's richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures accumulated over thousands of years. After arrival to Dead Sea hotel, you can use the beach facilities for 2 hours with lunch.
Afterwards, transfer direct to Aqaba.
- Included services in Petra and Dead Sea Tour:
- Transportation in modern deluxe sedan car with professional English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to Petra and to Dead Sea Hotel
- 2 hours English speaking local site guide in Petra
- Lunch at Dead Sea Hotel
- Any other meals
Aqaba City - Aqaba Hotel - Aqaba Port (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 74116