A river rafting adventure trip through Turkey will be the highlight of your vacation with your friends and family. Paddle the waves through the fascinating scenery, swim in the crystal clear spring water, and then enjoy a delicious meal by the river.
What to Expect
Enjoy a wonderful river rafting adventure along Turkey's stunning Köprüçay River.
Arising from the Taurus mountains and passing through the natural beauty of the canyons, Köprüçay River falls into the Mediterranean Sea to the south. Feeding on the subterranean waters of the high-walled canyons standing on both sides, rafting through this pristine river is one of the most beautiful natural recreation activities in Turkey.
Join this exciting rafting adventure and challenge the white water waves, holes and drops in a great raft. Enjoy getting wet splashing through the rapids, and take a break from the raft to swim and surf the big waves.
The tour takes place between the historical Oluk and Karabük bridges and has a difficulty level of about 2-3.
- 14 km river rafting activity
- Transfers with hotel pick-up and drop off from hotels in Antalya
- Riverside lunch
- 1 x Soft drink (cola, fanta, sprite or fruit juices)
- 2 x Trip photos (selected by you)
- Skilled raft guide for duration of tour
- Trip insurance
What's Not Included
- Alcholic beverages, energy drinks, more than one soft drink
- Tour Video & Photo Cd
What to Remember
Please remember to bring:
• Easy drying clothes for trip
• Change of clothes
• Water shoes / sandals with velcro straps
• Some money (for drinks, gifts, photos etc.)
If you don't have suitable shoes for rafting, you can buy good pair of shoes from the local guide's store at the base camp for 5 EUR.