Annapurna range is one of the majestic mountain masif in the Himalayas with Annapurna I (8,091 m ) - the 10th highest in the world. 10 days Annapurna Base Camp trek is the best route for cultural insight, moderate adventure and Himalayan views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 - 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up directly from your hotel in Pokhara by a guide. You will drive to the trekking starting point and start your trekking to the Annapurna base camp.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Travel insurance
Know before you go
- Please make sure that your insurance covers Helicopter evacuation up to 4,200 m. Helicopter is the only means of evacuation in case of emergency.