Explore the archaeological ruins of the ancient Roman town of Canne della Battaglia. Learn about the biggest battle of the Second Punic War and hear how Hannibal and his Carthaginian army defeated the Roman army.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the archaeological ruins of the ancient Roman town of Canne della Battaglia
- Discover the tactics of war that allowed the Carthaginians to defeat the Romans
- Visit the necropolis and museum "Antiquarium"
- Certified tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Transfer service
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Entrance to the archaeological site of the Battle of Cannae.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transfers to and from Bari Airport or the port are available on request
- All excursions are non-refundable if cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled tour date