Granada: Alhambra Complex Guided Tour Options
Pickup optionalPickup from your hotel in Granada 30-40 minutes before the start of your tour.
- Admire the Generalife Gardens, one of the oldest existing Moorish gardens
- Explore the magnificent fortress of the Alhambra in its entirety
- Witness the exquisite fusion of Andalusian art and culture
Enter these incredible places and breathe in the history and art of the Nasrid Kingdom. Your official guide will explain the origins and development of one of the most visited monuments in the world, delighting you with its exquisite fusion of Andalusian art and culture.
If option selected, your ticket includes access to all the venues, including the Nasrid Palaces. In addition, choose the transportation option to reduce travel stress and make the most of your visit to this unique and stunning monument complex.
- Entrance tickets to all Alhambra sites visited (if option selected)
- Official guide in Spanish and English
- Transportation (if option selected)
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the visit, next to the Parking P1 of the Alhambra located in the Paseo de la Sabica, where the touristic buses stop. This is just in front of the the Restaurant Arrayan del Generalife (down the stairs inside the parking lot).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card