Discover the beautiful natural parks of Andalucía and hike the province of Cádiz. Leave the everyday behind and discover the most incredible trails through hills and rugged terrain along the coast.
What to Expect
Hike the incredible landscape of Cádiz and get to know the best trails in the countless natural parks and reserves of the region.
After a pick-up from your hotel, tour the fascinating lands of Andalucía. Discover the hills of Grazalema and enjoy the maritime spirit aside the coastal dunes and let your experienced guide show you all of the most breathtaking hikes in the province of Cádiz.
This beginner to intermediate tour takes place on well-outlined and easily accessible paths and offers a look at the pristine nature of the 5 most beautiful natural parks of the region.
- Pick-up and return transfer to/from your accommodation in the province of Cádiz
- Private informal hiking tour
- Water (2 small bottles)
- Experienced guide
- 3 warm or cold tapas with 3 glasses of sherry, wine, or alcohol-free drinks (only when booking with tapas tour)
Know Before You Go
• Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended as well as a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses
• Please bring your own water (1.5 l)
• This hiking tour is not recommended for those with physical disabilities or circulatory problems
• This hiking tour is contingent upon weather conditions