Enjoy an informational audio guided tour of the relaxing port city of Seward. Take a lovely walk through the Kenai Peninsula to see sights such as Iditarod National Trail and the educational Alaska Sea Life Center, on a self-paced tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 12:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Visit the Old Alaska Railway Depot and the Seward Museum
- Benefit from instant download after booking
- Relax with a self-paced tour
- Downloadable link to download audio file and map.
- Zip folder of audio files and map.
- Self-guided audio walking tour
- Listening devices
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Download your files and start your tour at Alaska SeaLife Center at your leisure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour, no physical guide will accompany you.
- Please download the audio file and make it ready before your journey.