Amsterdam Food Tour by Foot, with a LocalProduct ID: 15312
- Walk the tiny side streets of Amsterdam eating Gouda cheese
- Pack in a traditional Herring
- Visit a pancake house for something sweet
- Sip on locally made spirits, straight from the distillery
The tour is especially designed for foodie fanatics, introducing you to the habits of the locals as you feast on delicious herring, and nibble on traditional Dutch cheeses at a local cheese shop. You will also explore the history of food in Amsterdam and the Netherlands as you journey back in time at a VOC spice house, responsible for bringing great wealth to the Dutch empire from the spice islands of the East Indies.
Finally, visit a 17th-century distillery to try a few sips of some fortifying hard liquor, as well as other traditional Dutch drinks.
- English-speaking guide
- Afternoon snacks & one traditional drink
- Tips & gratuities
On Spui Square next to statue of the little boy. Spui 14-16, 1012 XA Amsterdam. Your guide will be wearing or holding something red with the Urban Adventures logo printed on it. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 15312