Amsterdam: Red Light Secrets Museum and 1-Hour Canal Cruise
- Learn the story of prostitution at the Red Light Secrets Museum
- Experience what it is like to sit in one of the windows of the sex workers
- Cruise along the waterways of the Canal Belt
Explore the oldest profession in the world and examine an industry that remains hidden for many with an entrance ticket to the Red Light Secrets Museum. Experience what it feels like to sit behind a window and listen to the secrets of the ladies.
Cruise through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the canal district and feast your eyes on the elegant gables of the merchant houses of the Golden Age. Pass historic churches and the Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) as you listen to an informative audio commentary, available in several languages.
- Entrance ticket to the Red Light Secrets Museum
- 1-hour canal cruise
- GPS audio guide in 18 languages on board the cruise
Prepare for the activity
· Enter Red Light Secrets Museum with your (smartphone) ticket. Please note that it is only possible to access the museum at your chosen time-slot. Canal Cruise: Please note that the Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. In order to pre-book a specific time-slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The time-slot booked is for the Red Light Secrets Museum. The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (instructions found on voucher)