Enjoy a tour that will allow you to see both the city of Amsterdam and the countryside, visiting two UNESCO World Heritage sites along the way. In the comfort of a private vehicle and with your own guide you will enjoy a true Dutch experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Amsterdam, the airport, or the cruise ship pier.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Experience Amsterdam and the Countryside
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage sites in one day
- Witness a typical Dutch polder called "the Beemster"
- Drive through the famous Canal Belt
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Parking fees
- Admission fees
- Guided museum walking tour
- Lunch and dinner
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you avoid booking other engagements too close to the finishing time of the tour as traffic can sometimes cause delays