See the highlights of Amsterdam like a local on a bike tour with private guide. Discover the oldest house in the city and the 350-year-old Graffiti House. Cycle past the Torensluis, go to the Homomonument, taste the best cookie of your life and more.
What to Expect
Meet your guide at the pre-arranged time. Then, hop on your bike and cycle past Amsterdam's highlights to experience the vibrant city like a local. Enjoy endless bike lanes to some of the city's most beautiful sights and discover Amsterdam at its best.
Along with historic monuments, your guide will take you to up-and-coming spots. Go to the Jordaan area and stop for a browse in the some of the nearby markets. The route includes a few special surprises to give you a real feel for the city. In addition, the itinerary can be adapted to your preferences if you let your host know.
• Meet at Centraal Station
• Stop 1: Visit the oldest house in Amsterdam
• Stop 2: Discover Dutch legends at Nieuwmarkt
• Stop 3: Marvel at the unique house of the Trip Brothers
• Stop 4: Go to the beautiful Dutch theater
• Stop 5: Cycle across the Skinny Bridge
• Stop 6: See the 350-year-old Graffiti House
• Stop 7: Taste the best cookie of your life
• Stop 8: Enter the magnificent Begijnhof
• Stop 9: Pedal past the Torensluis
• Stop 10: Stop at the Homomonument
• Stop 11: Make your way through the Jordaan area
• Return to Centraal Station
- Bike rental
- Private local guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund