Explore the traditional 15th-century houses and windmills of the Dutch countryside on a 6-hour, Spanish-speaking tour of Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Edam from Amsterdam. Learn about Holland’s famous cheeses, see how clogs are made, and more.
What to Expect
Depart Amsterdam by luxury minibus on this 6-hour, small group, Spanish-language tour and head north of the city to see the historic windmills of Zaanse Schans on the banks of the river Zaan.
Explore the traditional 15th-century houses and a collection of beautifully preserved windmills from the nation’s industrial heritage.
Continue on to visit Edam, a beautiful town known worldwide for its cheese.
Before the end the day, go to Volendam, passing many authentic polders, the name given to land reclaimed from the sea. Wander down narrow streets, past colorful houses, and visit the harbor full of fishing boats. You will have some free time to shop for souvenirs and sample the local fish specialties.
Back in Amsterdam, you will be dropped off at the meeting point.
- Transportation by small, private coach
- Native Spanish-speaking guide
- Clog making demonstration
- Cheese tasting
Know Before You Go
• After 6.00 pm, the tour operator does not accept reservations for the following day
• Starting time: 09:30. It is recommended to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the time of departure. Your guide will be there from 09:00-09:30