Amsterdam 5-Hour Guided Canoe Trip in the Wetlands
From £53 per personBook now
- Enjoy a guided canoe tour in a nature reserve near Amsterdam
- Stop at an island for a picnic
- See the black-tailed godwit, lapwing, bittern, and others in this prime bird watching area
The guide will tell you all about the unique wetlands area and how it came to be. After the tour you’ll have a better understanding of why Amsterdam has been built the way it was.
At the half-way point you’ll stop at an island where you’ll enjoy a picnic with a variety of products such as juices from the region, fresh fruit, all kinds of cheeses, breads, pasta, and more.
On the way back you’ll see real Dutch windmills – and they may be smaller than you expected! You can also stop for a swim when it’s warm enough.
Before heading back to Amsterdam, there’ll be time for a drink at the café in the village that was your starting point.
- Transportation from Amsterdam Central Station
- A drink before and after the tour
- Donation to Landschap Noord Holland
At busstation IJ-zijde. Walk through Amsterdam Central to IJzijde. OR use the West tunnel (between station and Ibis hotel) The guide is near Platform L and escalator with the sign Wetlands Safari in hand!!!
If the wind from the west is too strong, the tour will be canceled without penalty.
This is a small group tour, with a maximum of 10 participants.
Product ID: 35370