Enjoy a combination canal cruise tour with skip-the-line entry to the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam. Cruise past beautiful bridges and merchant houses, then learn about the historic brewing process behind Heineken’s premium lagers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
You can reach the Heineken Experience with tram numbers 1, 7, 19, and 24 or metro line 52. The nearest tram and metro station is Vijzelgracht. The canal cruise meeting point is Stadhouderskade 550, opposite the Heineken Experience.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Heineken Experience ticket is for a specific timeslot you choose while making your reservation. You can only enter the museum at this specific time and changing your slot time is not possible
- The ticket for the canal cruise is an open ticket. This means that no timeslot is allocated and you can board the next available boat at one of the two docks at either Hard Rock Cafe or Heineken Experience.
- This is a non-refundable booking