Amsterdam, Delft & The Hague Full-Day Tour
From £58 per personBook now
- Experience old and new Amsterdam on a sightseeing tour
- Drive by luxury touring car to explore the rich history and culture of Amsterdam
- Visit a diamond factory
- See the picturesque city of Delft, and visit a pottery factory
- Discover The Hague, seat of the Dutch government, on a city tour
- See the unique Madurodam miniature park
Meet your guide at the central Damrak and explore old and new Amsterdam. The city tour by luxury vehicle takes you past the high points of the city, where almost 7,000 monuments are waiting to be discovered. As you tour, your guide will point out the most interesting architecture, explaining the rich history and culture of the city. Before you depart Amsterdam, enjoy some free time and visit a diamond factory to see how diamonds are still polished in the traditional way.
Next, visit the beautiful city of Delft, one of the best-preserved Dutch cities, dating from the 17th century. Tour a factory that has produced the famous blue-and-white Delft pottery for 350 years.
Continue to The Hague, seat of the Dutch government, and enjoy a city tour to learn more about the historic government buildings. While some of the city dates from the Middle Ages, The Hague sustained significant damage during World War II, and was extensively rebuilt and expanded after the war. On a walking tour, you'll then be taken to the "Binnenhof," the seat of the government, and will pass by the Peace Palace in a city tour by bus.
After the city tour by bus you'll be driven back to Amsterdam.
- Guided tour
- Entrance to Gassan Diamonds
- Delft pottery tour
- Visit to the Madurodam miniature park and Royal Delft Factory
- Lunch and dinner
Excursion passengers can check-in at Damrak no. 26 (near the Central Train station). Please make sure to be at the office 30 minutes prior to tour departure time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 21526