Amsterdam: 1-Hour Canal Cruise and Amsterdam Museum
From £25 per personBook now
- Cruise the canals of Amsterdam's Canal Belt
- Admire the merchant houses of Holland's Golden Age
- Learn the history of Amsterdam at the Amsterdam Museum
- Sail past picturesque bridges and canal boats
- Access free wifi on the cruise
- Download the free app including a GPS audio tour in 6 languages
The cruise of the Canal Belt provides an interesting perspective of some of the city’s most famous sites, including the slender merhant houses of Holland’s Golden Age. Departing from Centraal Station, sail along waterways built in the 16th and 17th centuries. An informative commentary provides an interetsing history of the Golden Age as you cruise. Continue through the old port for yet another view of Amsterdam.
Back on land, learn the history of Amsterdam at the Amsterdam Museum, located in an old city orphanage between Kalverstraat and Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal. Many of the original furnishings of the orphanage are on display, along with models, old photographs and archeological finds from the Middle Ages to the present day.
- 1-hour canal cruise
- Entrance to the Amsterdam Museum
Please exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for an official ticket at the Holland International Canal Cruises pier on Prins Hendrikkade 33A, Amsterdam (opposite Centraal Station). The Amsterdam Museum has 2 entrances: Kalverstraat 92 and Sint Luciënsteeg 27. (Open in Google Maps)
During the Amsterdam Light Festival (24 November 2015 – 17 January 2016) the Canal Cruise runs up and until 16:00.
Product ID: 47320