Explore Amsterdam’s picturesque canals at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket to the hop-on hop-off canal bus. Cruise through the city’s historic Canal Belt, jumping off at any of the 16 stops to see sights such as the Rijksmuseum and Anne Frank House.
What to Expect
Climb aboard the hop-on hop-off canal bus in Amsterdam, and see the city’s highlights with a 24-hour pass. Relax on comfortable boats with panoramic windows, as you set sail along 3 different routes. There are 16 stops you can jump off at to explore sights such as the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum, Albert Cuyp Market, or Maritime Museum and Artis Zoo.
Your travel time will be well spent as you listen to an on board commentary of interesting facts about the city.
Hop-On Hop-Off Stops
• Central Station West
• City Hall & Hermitage
• Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum
• Leidseplein and Vondelpark
• Anne Frank House and Dam Square
• Anne Frank House and Jordaan
- 24-hour ticket to the Amsterdam hop-on hop-off canal cruise
- On board commentary
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Pick your tickets up at the Holland International Canal Cruises office (across from Central Station), the Gray Line shop (across from Central Station), or at the canal bus shops (across from Rijksmuseum and across from Anne Frank's House)
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Canal Buses run daily from approx 09:30 - 19:00 every 20-30 minutes
• Please note that from 02 November 2015 to 16 March 2016 only 2 routes will be available (Green and Orange lines)