Who is Amsterdam Walking Tour
- Experience the stories of 8 real Amsterdammers who each embody a topic that Amsterdam is famous for
- See the world-famous Canal Belt, Dancing Houses, and the Red Light District
- Enjoy a high level of attention from your guide in this small group tour, with a maximum of 10 people
- Enjoy the best apple pie in town with two drinks
- Visit a coffeeshop, a sex workers working room and other incredible behind the scenes locations
Step by step, you will attain a deeper connection with the city. Discover how the locals live, how the history of the city lives within them, and how they individually differ. Together, you will find out the people that make Amsterdam.
This tour has been featured on Lonely Planet’s list of 'Best Things To Do In Amsterdam 2019.' It has also won an award on AirBnB Experiences for the best experience under the category of 'Connection.'
- Apple pie and two drinks
- 2 meet-and-greets with real Amsterdammers
- Visit to a sex worker's room in an NGO brothel
Prepare for the activity
You will find us waiting for you at the Homomonument. Our guide will be wearing a black hat. The address is: Westermarkt, 1016 DD Amsterdam. Our meeting point is located just a 1 minute walk from the Anne Frank house. We are practically located in her backyard! You will see a big church, the “Westerchurch”. Behind it is the Homomonument, a triangle coming out from the ground. Your guide will be waiting at the triangle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Minimum recommended age is 18 years old
• No alcohol will be served to adults younger than 18 years old
• If you are allergic to apple pie, you will be provided with other options