Amsterdam: Red Light District Insider’s Tour
From £44 Per group up to 1Book now
- Get the inside story on Amsterdam's famous Red Light District
- Peek behind the doors of where the women work
- Watch a mini peep show through a peephole
- Enjoy a refreshing beer at an historic bar once frequented by sailors
- Learn the ins-and-outs of the world's oldest profession
Learn the inside details of the sinful streets, and get a sneaky peek behind doors that are normally off limits to the general public. Feel the atmosphere of the area, and listen to stories about how and why it developed.
Pause at Casa Rosso to watch a 3-minute peep show through a peephole. Don't be shy; share your own experiences, and ask wild questions! Learn how many women a window owner employs, how many customers they receive on average each night, and more.
Finish with a tasty beverage in a 17th-century bar where sailors would go to look at the girls over a refreshing beer.
- Private guide
- A mini peep show
Meet your guide by the NH Barbizon Palace Hotel, Prins Hendrik kade 59-72. They will be waiting at the hotel entrance, holding a tour label around their neck for ease of recognition
Product ID: 48572