Explore Amsterdam’s Red Light District at night, when it truly comes alive. Your resident guide will show you the secret areas, and the back alleys of De Wallen. Visit coffee shops, meet local workers, and finish off at Cafe Remember with shots.
What to Expect
Walking alone through Amsterdam's Red Light district can be quite intimidating; so why not join a relaxed walking tour of the area instead? Hear about the beginnings of Amsterdam's notorious Red Light District from your resident guide, and sample some if its charms on a 2-hour walking tour through one of Amsterdam's notorious neighborhoods.
Put the rumors to the test as you visit the erotic window parlors and smell the aroma of marijuana drifting along the canals. Dozens of shops with mushrooms and cookies, as well as the infamous Condomerie await you – explore them all with your private guide.
Learn about the district’s vibrant history from your guide as you venture around the cobbled streets. In De Wallen you’ll hear about its beginnings and explore the network of alleys lined with over 300 single-room cabins rented by sex workers today.
Head down the dark alleys and follow your guide into secret entryways. You’ll be an expert on the area, the people, and the history in no time. Finish off the tour with a celebratory drink at Cafe Remember in the heart of the Red Light District!
- Guide (available in several languages)
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks or purchases at souvenir shops
What to Remember
• Hotel or private pick-up can be arranged
• Spanish, French and Chinese languages can be available by special request
• Tours are taken at your own risk. The supplier is not responsible for unsecured items
• This is our public group option; you will be with other people. To request a private guide for your own personal and private group, please click "Organized by Oranje Umbrella" below and see the operator's other tours offered here on GetYourGuide and select the Private Walking Tour Red Light District Party page. No cash will be accepted, and bookings can only be made through the GetYourGuide website
• There are no refunds for no shows