Amsterdam Private Walking Tour in Italian or English
From £40 Per group up to 1Book now
- Enjoy a private walking tour with an expert, friendly, passionate tour guide
- Walk along the IJ river where the harbor once was and learn about the great trade history of Amsterdam
- Dive into the history of Amsterdam from the place where it began, at Dam Square
- Wander through the infamous Red Light District
- Walk through the Old Jewish neighborhood
- Enjoy the colorful Bloemenmarkt,
- Admire the enchanting Begijnhof, a medieval private courtyard in the heart of the city
- Learn more about Anne Frank and her history
You will meet your expert guide and start the tour at the main entrance of the Victoria Hotel, opposite Central Station. From here you’ll walk along some of the most beautiful canals and quaint streets of old Amsterdam and dive into the history of the city once considered the center of the world. You will discover a passionate Amsterdam and its rich history through the passionate tales of someone that knows the city well.
You will walk along the IJ river where you'll learn about the great trade history of the city and how the merchants made this a cornerstone of the world. You will stroll around the Canal Belt, UNESCO World Heritage, realised during the 17th century when the city was becoming increasingly famous in the arts, sciences, and architecture. You’ll also learn about the merchants who made this a cornerstone of the world. Wandering through the infamous Red Light District you will discover how the city has become a leader in free thought and social thinking. You will take a quick break to enjoy the view over Amsterdam half way through the tour.
You will admire the Begijnhof, one of the oldest courtyards in the city and you'll visit the colorful Bloemenmarkt, the unique floating flower market. Your guide will show you the Old Jewish Quarter and Anne Frank House.
- Expert, friendly, and passionate tour guide
- 3.5 hour program, walking at your own pace
- Private tour just for your own group
- A map of the city
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Your guide, Silvia Pezzetti will wait for you at the main entrance of the Victoria Hotel, opposite Central Station, from 10 minutes before the meeting time Victoria Hotel Damrak 1-5, 1012 LG Amsterdam
Product ID: 67943