Amsterdam 2-Hour Private Canal CruiseProduct ID: 47763
From £55 per personBook now
- Glide along Amsterdam’s picturesque canals aboard a small private boat
- See waterfront sights including the Rijksmuseum, the Anne Frank House, and the Skinny Bridge
- Enjoy commentary from the skipper while savoring snacks and drinks on board
With your skipper you can customize the route to your interests. Pass by the Rijksmuseum, the Anne Frank House, the Skinny Bridge and the Amstel River, as well as other attractions such as the Mint Tower, St. Nicholas Church, the Golden Bend, the Royal Palace, the National Monument, Albert Cuyp Market, and the old city gates.
Admire the gabled houses and traditional Dutch houseboats that line the banks of the canals.
While on board you’ll enjoy snacks along with wine, beer, or soft drinks. From the opposite end of the boat, ensuring your privacy, the skipper will provide commentary about Amsterdam’s history, architecture, and the main attractions on the route.
At the end of the tour you can let the skipper know where you’d like to be dropped off in the city center.
- Private canal cruise with skipper
- Beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Nuts and other salty snacks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Point Pier, on the canal across the street from the Rijksmuseum (at the green ticket counter for the Hop-on Hop-off Canal Cruise) Canal Bike, Location Rijksmusuem Stadhouderskade 520 1071 ZD Amsterdam (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 47763