Amsterdam: Panoramic Sightseeing Tour with Audioguide
- Admire panoramic views of the city from an open-top tour bus
- See a selection of Amsterdam's iconic landmarks as well as hidden gems
- Learn about the history of the city from a fascinating audioguide
- Watch the locals go about their day and get a sense of life in Amsterdam
The tour starts at the IJ River, from there drive along the famous Canal Belt and watch the locals go about their day. See a selection of the city’s picturesque canals, including the Brouwersgracht and the Prinsengracht, as well as sights such as the Haarlemmerpoort. Next, explore the Museum Quarter and admire Museum Square, the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, and the Royal Concert Building.
Later, drive along the Amstel River, soaking up epic views from the bus and snapping photos for your vacation album. Finally, discover the historic Jewish Quarter and the Old City Center, where you can find landmarks including Nieuwmarkt Square, the Red Light District, Dam Square, the Royal Palace, and Central Station.
- Headsets for the audioguide
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
To find the meeting point, go to Amsterdam Central Station and walk to the IJ River side of the station. Walk right along the river for about 100 meters and follow the path until you reach the traffic lights before a large bridge. Here you will see a bus stop in front of the river cruise area. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note, the sequence of the route is subject to change due to traffic or other factors