On this customizable private 3-hour walking tour of Amsterdam, see its highlights from a local perspective. Stroll through lively neighborhoods, admire the unique architecture and go shopping at a local street market before finishing with a canal cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch
- Private group
- Stroll through the beautiful and lively district of Jordaan
- Visit one of Amsterdam's famous street markets
- Relax during a stunning 60-minute canal cruise through the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Canal cruise through the city
- Hotel/port pickup in central Amsterdam
- Food and Drinks
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of Loetje Centraal cafe/restaurant, across Central Station Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves approximately 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothing and not to bring any heavy bags.