Amsterdam: Moco Museum Entry Ticket and 1-Hour Canal Cruise
- Skip the line to the Moco Museum and see some of the best modern art in Amsterdam
- Discover masterpieces by Lichtenstein, Dalí, Banksy and many others
- Travel through the historic Canal Belt of Amsterdam by boat
- See the landmarks of Amsterdam from the water
Then, see the sights of Amsterdam from a different perspective on a 1-hour canal cruise with GPS audio guide. Journey along the city's most famous waterways, including the Prinsengracht, Keizersgracht and Herengracht and admire the Jordaan, De Pijp and De Wallen districts from the water.
Pass under historic bridges and see the slender merchant houses so characteristic of the city center. Cruise past landmarks such as the Westerkerk, Negen Straatjes (Nine Streets) district and Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) on the Amstel River.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Moco Museum
- 1-hour canal cruise with GPS audio guide in 19 different languages
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
· Moco Museum: Please check in at Moco Museum, located at Honthorststraat 20. Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the museum. Please note it is only possible to access the museum at your chosen time-slot. · Canal Cruise: Please note that the Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. In order to pre-book a specific time-slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the office located at Damrak 26, AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• In July and August, the Moco Museum is open from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM from Saturday to Thursday and 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Friday
• Between March 22 and October 28, the canal cruise departs daily from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
• Between October 29 and March 21, the canal cruise departs daily from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM