See the light installations of the Amsterdam Light Festival on a 1.5-hour cruise by open boat. Experience the dazzling light displays of the winter art festival from a privileged position along the canals of the city's historic Canal Belt.
What to Expect
Climb aboard an open boat for an intimate cruise down the canals of Amsterdam, and see the annual Amsterdam Light Festival from a great perspective.
Marvel at the light installations and projections on famous landmarks from the comfort of a heated boat. Get unobstructed views of the illuminated artworks from the roofless vessel. Hear explanations and stories behind the installations from your captain, who will also tell you the history of Amsterdam as you pass some of the city’s most famous sights.
Enjoy a complimentary hot drink, and snuggle under the provided blankets to experience the 5th anniversary of the Amsterdam Light Festival in complete comfort.
- 1.5-hour canal cruise by open boat
- Chance to see the art installations of the Amsterdam Light Festival
- 1 hot drink
- Blankets to keep you warm
Know Before You Go
• Please ensure you wear warm clothes for the cruise. The winter temperatures in Amsterdam are average to cold
• If the open boat tour is cancelled due to bad weather, an alternative option will be found