Amsterdam Through the Eyes of the Blind Guided TourProduct ID: 49559
From £13.10 per personBook now
- Experience Amsterdam through the eyes of the blind
- Learn to use all your senses
- Discover 9 scenes typical of Amsterdam in the dark
- Hear how the visually impaired live and get around in Amsterdam
- Smell, hear, and feel all aspects of Amsterdam
Learn to recognize the highlights of Amsterdam without seeing them. Take a walk through the Vondelpark to feel the grass beneath your feet. Bike over the canals and hear the roar of the noisy traffic. Dare to trust your senses.
Your blind tour guide will inspire you with their unique talents, and take you on an adventure through your senses. Discover their experiences, unique stories, and trained skills as they guide you through the darkness.
Visit the supplier's unique venue to embrace this challenge. Set off in groups of around 8 people for a more intimate experience.
- 1 drink
- Infrared digital photo
- Team building activities
- Dining in the dark at the restaurant next door
CtheCity, Amsteldijk 52 (near the corner with Ceintuurbaan, and right next to Ctaste, the dining in the dark restaurant). Please note that the Amsteldijk is a long street, so be sure to go to AmstelDIJK, not Amstel, or Amstelkade (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that the tour tries to combine visitors in groups of 8 people. This means that you may have to wait a few minutes before every one is ready to go
• Tours are available in Dutch and English (other languages are available on request9
Product ID: 49559