Amsterdam: Heineken Experience and 1-Hour Canal Cruise
- Save time and money with a combined canal cruise and ticket to the original Heineken brewery
- Discover the dynamic world of Heineken where the beer was first brewed
- Enjoy a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer
- Take a 1-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed Canal Belt in Amsterdam
Get a behind-the-scenes look at facilities including the gigantic copper tanks where the lager was brewed. Take part in a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer.
Then, see the 17th-century architecture of the city center on a 1-hour canal cruise. Avail of a GPS guide in several languages to get interesting information about iconic landmarks such as the Westerkerk, "Skinny Bridge" and charming Negen Straatjes neighborhood.
- Fast-track entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience
- 2 free beers or soft drinks at the Heineken Experience
- 1 hour canal cruise, including GPS audio guide in 19 different languages
Prepare for the activity
· Heineken Experience: Please check in at Heineken Brewery, located at Stadhouderskade 78. Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the attraction. Please note it is only possible to access the attraction at your chosen time-slot. · Canal Cruise: Please note that the Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. In order to pre-book a specific time-slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the office located at Damrak 26, AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• In accordance with Dutch law, alcoholic beverages won’t be served to visitors under 18 years old
• The time-slot booked is for the Heineken Experience. The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (instructions provided after booking)