Amsterdam: Dutch Bitterballen and Croquette Tasting
- Discover Dutch snacks in the former 1st class waiting rooms
- Take in panoramic views of the old city
- Discover a ‘hidden gem’ in the central railway station
- Meet the restaurant's pet "Cockatoo Elvis"
Admire the Lavish fin de siècle decorations found throughout this unique establishment, such as ornate floral scenes, wooden panels and intricate paintings. These paintings give the restaurant a sense of grandeur and elegance. One example is the two-humped camel visible above the impressive and extensive molding.
You will taste 6 different types of croquettes and bitterballen while you enjoy a glass of Heineken draft beer, house wine or a soft drink. You will be able to try the following: veal bitterbal, Peking duck bitterbal, Thai Green Curry bitterbal, cheese arugula croquette, chicken satay croquette and shrimp croquette.
Our waiters will explain the different types and you will be given an information sheet. The result is an experience of comfort, style and quality.
- 6 different types of croquettes and bitterballen
- Table water
- 1 drink per person (draft beer, house wine and soft drink)
- Extra drinks or snacks
Prepare for the activity
Grand Café Restaurant 1e klas. Use the staircase in the Cuyper Hall in the Amsterdam Central Station. Please arrive on time and upon arrival ask for the floor manager. Address: Stationsplein 15Open in Google Maps ⟶