Get an unedited view of Amsterdam life on a half-day guided walk. Step back in time and learn interesting facts about the historic center, and hear about the Red Light District and Amsterdam’s coffee shop culture. Learn the ins and outs from your guide.
What to Expect
On this 4-hour walking tour your local guide will take you through Amsterdam's city center and the Red Light District. You’ll learn about the places you pass and take in some of the city's coffee shops on this intimate, small-group experience.
Get the most out of your time in Amsterdam by spending an afternoon learning about the city's origins and its sins. Hear about the ins and outs of Amsterdam, and gain a broader view and understanding of the surprising harmony in the city.
You’ll have a unique look at Amsterdam’s historic center, as well as its coffee shops and Red Light District, where cannabis and prostitution are legal and operate right next door to schools, churches, and police stations.
Your guide will share stories about Amsterdam and show you how to get around on your own after the tour, and provide recommendations of great places to eat and visit during your Amsterdam stay.
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You will receive confirmation within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required (maximum of 10 people per booking)
• The tour is not recommended for children aged 15 and under (at parental discretion). Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Tours operate in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Due to the nature of this tour and for the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund