Amsterdam: Canal Cruise & Keukenhof Ticket with Transfer
- Embark on a canal cruise through the "Venice of the North"
- Enjoy a comfortable round-trip bus ride to Keukenhof from Amsterdam
- Skip the lines and gain hassle-free entry at Keukenhof
- Enjoy the convenience of a flexible bus schedule with buses leaving every 30-minutes
- Visit Keukenhof at your own pace
Start by exploring the canals that divide the city up into small islands during a 1-hour cruise. See the historic bridges that connect the islands together, including the iconic Magere Brug. Admire the canal district – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the city with an audio guide which is offered in 18 languages. During the cold season, the boats are covered and heated, ensuring you’ll have a comfy experience. When the sun is out, you can relax on the open deck.
After this, discover 32 hectares of flower gardens at the Keukenhof botanical gardens. View unique flower shows and be swept away by the abundance and perfume of more than 7 million blooming bulbs. Enjoy the convenience of direct bus transfer from Amsterdam Center to Keukenhof. The bus departs every 30 minutes, so you can visit the garden whenever is most convenient for you. During the bus ride, take in the picturesque Dutch landscape and watch a video about Holland and Keukenhof. Upon arrival, avoid the long lines with your fast-track entry ticket. Admire colorful displays based on the 2020 theme "A World of Colors".” After feasting your eyes on the garden's flowers, return to Amsterdam city center by bus.
- Fast-track 1-hour Amsterdam canal cruise including audio guide
- Round-trip and direct travel by bus from Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Fast-track entry at Keukenhof Gardens
- Video presentation in English during your bus ride
- Multilingual Keukenhof booklet in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- Amsterdam city map
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
THIS IS HOLLAND office located opposite Central Station, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam. Please take the free ferry from Central Station to the opposite side, direction: 'Buiksloterweg'. This is only a 2-minute boat trip. From here, it is just a 2-minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND. The check-in desk is located on the ground floor. The canal cruise departs from Stromma, Prins Hendrikkade 37a, Amsterdam (in front of Central Station)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Visit Keukenhof at your own leisure, there are no time limits. The last bus departs from Keukenhof Gardens at 6:30 PM.
• You are guaranteed seating in the luxury coaches.
• Kindly hold onto your Keukenhof ticket during your visit, as this is also your ticket for the return trip to Amsterdam.
• The canal cruise offers an audio guide commentary in 18 languages
• You can take the cruise at your own leisure which runs daily every 20-30 minutes