The experience will start with a brief introduction by one of our instructors about safety and equipment. Then, While practicing, the instructor will improve your skills by sharing technical tips and you'll be an expert in no time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Dutch, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Play archery with your friends or work colleagues
- Play with between 6 and 30 people at a time
- Combine your archery with another adventure
- All equipment
- Pick-up service
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Tom Schreursweg 8, 1067 MC AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - The minimum age for this activity is 8.
- - A minimum of 6 people per activity is required.
- - Please contact the local supplier if you would like to combine your archery adventure with another team-building exercise.
- - There is a direct bus service to the archery arena from Amsterdam Central Station and Amsterdam Sloterdijk.
- - Please note, if you would like to book this tour within the 6-hour cut-off time, please contact the supplier.