Learn more about Anne Frank's fascinating yet tragic story on a guided walking tour through the Jewish Quarter and the historical city center of Amsterdam. Hear about her diary and how it came to be published.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet the guide in front of the entrance of the Hermitage Museum at Amstel 51, 1018 DR, AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour doesn't include tickets to the Anne Frank House. They need to be purchased separately.