Aalsmeer Flower Exchange and The Hague Half-Day Tour
From £70 per personBook now
- Explore the world’s largest flower exchange at Aalsmeer
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of The Hague
- See the largest circular canvas in Europe at Panorama Mesdag
The guided flower exchange visit will take at least an hour and includes commentary that will help you understand what is going on behind all the commotion.
This half-day tour continues from Aalsmeer to the beautiful city of The Hague. Take a panoramic tour by vehicle plus a guided walk, so you can admire all the stunning monuments.
See the main square of the House of Parliament, the Royal Palace, and the new visitor center at the International Court of Justice. Admire the blend of classic and modern architectural styles.
As this is the political center of The Netherlands, you’ll hear about the country's political system, the royal family, and the country’s history.
Your tour ends at the Panorama Mesdag, where you’ll see the awe-inspiring masterpiece that’s the largest panoramic painting of its kind in the world.
- Central Amsterdam pick-up
- Admission fees for Panorama Mesdag and the Flower Exchange
- Admission to the visitor center at the International Court of Justice
- Personal expenses
07:45 In front of the Magna Plaza shopping center, located just behind the Royal Palace, on Dam Square (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 182, 1012 SJ Amsterdam) 08:00 In front of Park Hotel, Stadhouderskade 25 1071 ZD Amsterdam
Product ID: 48439