A'DAM Lookout Admission Ticket
From £11 per personBook now
- Enjoy panoramic views of Amsterdam from the top of the A'DAM Tower
- Get a bird's eye view of the Canal Belt and port
- Learn more about the history of Amsterdam at an interactive exhibition
- Receive a free digital photo of your visit
Located in Buiksloterweg, the A’DAM Toren (A’DAM Lookout Tower) is situated on the banks of the IJ River, next to the Eye Film Institute and across from the city’s central train station. It features a 360-degree Sky Deck, where you can feel as free as a bird, and a 360-degree indoor panorama deck, 20 stories above the ground.
Catch the Buiksloterweg ferry to the site for incredible views of Amsterdam’s canals and monuments. The views span the historic city center, port area and polders to the north. Learn more about the history of the city via a state-of-the-art interactive exhibition.
For daredevils and those looking for extra thrills, the A’DAM Lookout has a further adrenalin kick (currently under construction) where you can swing Over The Edge on Europe’s highest swing.
- A free digital photo of your visit
- Panoramic views of Amsterdam from the top of the A'DAM Tower
- Over the Edge sensational swing
A’DAM Lookout, Overhoeksplein 5, 1031 KS Amsterdam, The Netherlands Directions: Take the train, tram or Metro to Amsterdam's central station. Follow the IJ-Zijde (IJ-Side) signs to where the ferry for the North of Amsterdam departs. Catch the ferry to Buiksloterweg. On arrival at the Buiksloterweg ferry stop, walk to the left side and take entrance A, for the A'DAM Lookout across the street from EYE Filmmuseum. The ferries run 24/7.
Product ID: 71335