Amsterdam: Fast Lane Premium Ticket to A'DAM Lookout
- Enjoy panoramic views of Amsterdam from the top of the A'DAM Tower
- Get a bird's eye view of the Canal Belt and port
- Learn more about the history of Amsterdam at an interactive exhibition
- Receive a free digital photo of your visit
Catch the ferry to Buiksloterweg for incredible views of Amsterdam’s canals and monuments. The views span the historic city center, port area, and polders to the north. Learn more about the history of the city via a state-of-the-art interactive exhibition.
For daredevils and those looking for extra thrills, the A’DAM Lookout has a further adrenalin kick (currently under construction) where you will swing “Over The Edge” on Europe’s highest swing. Situated on the top floor of the iconic A’DAM Toren (A’DAM Tower), the building sits on the banks of the IJ River, next to the Eye Film Institute and opposite Central Station.
- Fast lane entrance ticket to the A'DAM Lookout
- A free digital photo of your visit
- Free surprise gift
- Swing ride
A’DAM Lookout, Overhoeksplein 5, 1031 KS Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Directions: Take the train, tram or metro to Amsterdam Central Station. Follow the "IJ-Zijde" (IJ-Side) signs to where the ferry to the North of Amsterdam departs from. Catch the ferry to ‘Buiksloterweg’. Upon arrival at the "Buiksloterweg" ferry stop, walk to the left side and take entrance A, for the A'DAM Lookout across the street from EYE Filmmuseum. The ferries run 24/7.
• The swing will be under construction until early August. The cost is EUR 10 and it can be paid on the day at the attraction based on the availability
• You can stay in the Lookout tower however long you desire, there is no time limit on your visit
• The ticket will be valid till the end of the year, so there is no need to come on the date/time you booked for
• Free surprise gift does not apply for children under 12 years
Product ID: 65642