2.5-Hour Amsterdam Bike Tour
- Discover the beauty of Amsterdam on this guided bike tour
- Bike alongside the city’s canals, just like the locals do
- Visit Oude Kerk, the oldest church in Amsterdam
- See the De Gooyer windmill
- Explore the city in a healthy and convenient fashion
To start this exciting tour, meet at Dam Square, where you will be fitted with your bike. Set off to discover Amsterdam’s rich architectural history, and visit some of its most famous buildings, including the Oude Kerk, or Old Church, located in the Red Light District. The oldest church in Amsterdam, it was built in the 15th Century, and hosts many concerts, including the BBC Singers and the Academy of St. Martin in the Fields.
Throughout the tour, you will ride by beautiful merchant’s houses, designed by Philip Vingboons and scattered throughout the city. See the 18th Century De Gooyer Windmill, located just outside Amsterdam’s center in a lovely old harbor district. This popular symbol of the Netherlands delights visitors by its majestic size and splendor. The tour will give you a great overview of the city in just a short time frame.
- Bike tour
- Bike rental
Meet your guide at Dam Square, in front of the National Monument. Please arrive 15 minutes early if you feel you need some extra time to get comfortable with your bike. Look for the guide with the red umbrella.
• These tours do not operate on King's Day (April 27th). This is the only day of the year that the tour is not available due to the festivities
Product ID: 5013