Skip the Line: Canal Cruise and Madame Tussauds Ticket
From £34 per personBook now
- Cruise the Canal Belt of Amsterdam
- Meet stars from the worlds of sport, the arts and business
- Admire the merchant houses of Amsterdam's Golden Age
- Dance with Lady Gage, or enjoy a workout with Beckham
- Be dazzled by lifelike recreations of George Clooney and Johnny Depp
- Learn the history of Amsterdam's waterways and old port
- Download the free app including a GPS audio tour in 6 languages
After you’ve picked up your ticket next to Centraal Station, sail the waterways of the Canal Belt for beautiful views of the 16th and 17th century merchant houses. An informative commentary provides the history of Holland’s Golden Age as you cruise past elaborately decorated façades. Continue through the old port for yet another perspective of Amsterdam.
Back on dry land, head to the Madame Tussauds on the central Dam. Here, you can party and get your photo taken with some of the biggest stars on the planet, all cast in lifelike waxwork. Be inspired by entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs, or enjoy a workout next to David Beckham in the Sports Zone.
- 1-hour canal cruise
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds
Please do not go straight to the attraction. Exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for an official ticket at the Holland International Canal Cruises pier on Prins Hendrikkade 33A (opposite Centraal Station). Madame Tussauds is located at Dam 20, 1012 NP Amsterdam
Please note that Madame Tussauds opens daily from 10:00-17:30.
Product ID: 45379