From Seville: Alhambra Palace and Albaycin TourProduct ID: 32731
From £116 £105 Save up to 10% per personBook now
Pick-up serviceIf you require hotel pick up please state the name and address of the hotel. Pick-up from your hotel in Seville city center between 06.15 and 06.45.
- Explore the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Skip the line and guarantee your entry to visit the Nasrid Palace, the Alcazaba Fortress, and the Generalife Gardens
- Explore the historical center of Granada
- Enjoy a guided tour with an official tourist guide
- Admire the Moorish architecture in the district of Albaycin
Transform this visit into an extraordinary experience rich with knowledge and take your time walking around the historic center of Granada. With a guided tour of Alhambra, you will have one of the official tourist guides at your disposal, an expert interpreter of Granada’s heritage. Your guide will lead you through every part that forms the “red fortress” and will also answer any queries that you may have about this spectacular monument.
- Pick-up and drop off from Seville to Granada and transport to the Alhambra Palace
- Entrance fees to the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens, and Palace of Charles V)
- Professional Spanish and English speaking guide
- Albaycin guided tour
- Lunch (optional for 19€)
- Any unspecified extras
Pickup in hotels of Seville city centre. Alternatively meet at Andalsur Excursiones office (5 Avenida de la Constitution, Seville). Please confirm the exact time by calling the supplier the day before your tour. (Open in Google Maps)
Albaycin guided tour is only guaranteed in Spanish and English.
Product ID: 32731