Take a day from your Seville holiday for an excursion to Granada, home to medieval monuments dating from the Moorish occupation of Spain. Tour the Alhambra, Alcazaba, and Generalife Gardens with a local guide, and enjoy some free time in Granada as well.
What to Expect
Enjoy a visit to Granada, a magical Andalusian city with a unique cultural legacy contributed to by a number of civilizations. You’ll travel by air-conditioned minivan from Seville on this 12-hour excursion.
Skip the lines waiting to enter the Alhambra, the jewel in the crown of this stunning city at the foot of the Sierra Nevada. Tour the fortress and palaces of the Alhambra with an official local guide.
As you visit the palaces, the splendid rooms, and magnificent gardens you’ll understand why the last Arabic king cried when leaving the Alhambra after being overthrown by the Catholic kings.
Enjoy a walk with an official guide in the Generalife Gardens, undoubtedly of the world’s most impressive gardens.
After the tour, you’ll have free time to explore Granada on your own before the return journey to Seville.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Skip-the-line tickets to monuments
- Free time in the city center of Granada
- City map
Know Before You Go
• This trip does not operate on 25 December or 1 January
• Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring enough water to drink during the tour
• Some hotels cannot be reached by vehicles, in which case pick-up and drop off will be at the nearest accessible point