Visit the Alhambra and enjoy guaranteed access with skip-the-line admission to Granada’s most-visited landmark. An official tour guide will spend 3 hours with you, showing you the main features of the site and providing historical information.
What to Expect
Skip the lines waiting to enter the Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1984. Enjoy a 3-hour guided tour of this Grenada icon.
Visit the Nasrid Palaces, the residence of the kings of Granada. Explore the Alcazaba, the villa of the Generalife, the Palace of Charles V, the Bath of the Mosque and the spectacular surrounding gardens.
The Alhambra was a palace, a fortress and a citadel. Admire the architecture of the fortress and palaces. This was the residence of the Nasrid sultans and top government officials, court servants and the royal guards.
Originally constructed in 889, it was once home to the Moorish kings and sultans. Learn about Moorish culture and admire the gardens surrounding the fortress.
- Ticket with access to every area of the Alhambra complex open to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress, Generalife Gardens)
- Official tour guide
- Personal audio system to enhance your visit
What's Not Included
- Pick-up and drop off
- Lunch and other activities in the city
Know Before You Go
• Your booking will be confirmed and you will receive ticket authorization up to 3 days before your visit
• As per Alhambra policy and in order to conserve the monument, time slots can be changed prior to your tour date
• Comfortable footwear is recommended
• Children 2 years or younger may join the tour free of charge